Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a job interview today. It went really well, but I still didn't get the job...yet. I think I did well enough for a second interview.

Either way, I hit two of my favorite spots on the way home. First was Pit Road Racing:

I love these cars. I've been looking for Whatadrag for ages (another one I only ever saw pictures of), and I am not a motorcycle guy, but when I saw the first pics of the dodge motorcycle, I knew I had to have one. So this one is a bit smaller than I expected =) I also found another Torpedo (the pickup truck) that makes two!

Then I hit a Fred's. Found these two sweet rides (or should I say "Badd"):

I found one of them, and knew I had to have it. I also wanted one in the pack and one to open. I found one lying a short way away from the pegs. Cool! But then I noticed, they aren't the same, the paint jobs are just a bit different. Of course! One is "blown" and the other isn't. And they cost less than $3. I will definitly be going back for the rest.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Chargers are rad and the Isetta too. Good luck on the job

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I haven't seen 1 Badd Rides, aside from a few that I retrieved from storage recently, for quite a while. Nice finds, especially the Whatta Drag and the Tomahawk...and good luck on the job. I should be starting a new job next week, myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts