Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want an Aurora Moon Bus on eBay you better HURRY! Less than 3 days left, stating bid is $1,500.00. Yes I said one-thousand-five-hundred-dollars.

There, you've been warned! I wouldn't wan't anyone to miss out you understand. So fire up the 'ole PayPal and bid today.

And no, it's not my auction. And yes, I consider this a ridiculous price. I know it's a 'true' collectors kit but I've NEVER seen one go even close to this price in the past on 'high'Bay.

But you never know. It's someones choice if they want to pay this price and if they do, well congratulations to the seller.

Your public anoucement Czar,

hal9001-

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
Thank you, HAL. But I think I'll just wait a couple of months for the Moebius (exact) re-issue for the much more wallet-friendly pricetag of $89.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
The Moebius kit is supposed to be $39 IIRC

I sold an Aurora Moon Bus on eBay and got a few hundred for it, but less than for my Rommel's Rod.

That price... man someone is smoking some crack for sure.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Maybe I should bid on it and the $1100-odd Glow Dracula at the same time....

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Lookie at this one...
390 084 344 180
Aurora square box glow Dracula- $1,299 buy it now.....

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
I sold my original unbuilt Moonbus about 5 years ago and got $325. for it! A friend at work and I used to talk about models and I mentioned that I had one and he went nuts and out of the blue he made the offer and a deal was struck! I thought I made out like a bandit! I know that on E-bay I may have been able to get more for it but I am not by nature a greedy person and I figured he is a friend so why not!

Now this is where the fun starts! About 3 months after I sold it to my "friend" his wife told my wife that he had sold it on E-Bay for a substantial profit over what he paid me! When I asked him how much he got he would not tell me! He just said he did quite well on it! If he paid me $325. for it then how much did the rube who bought it from him pay? My point is anything is worth what anyone is willing to pay for it. I think it will be a cold day in heck when anyone would pay that price! But...stranger things have happened!:wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts