Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some toughts on wich brushless esc with a 17.5 in a slash would have the most tunability in making the throttle milder[more control].easier to control.i have trouble hitting the trigger to much to fast.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Couldn't be happier with my Novak GTB esc. Run one in my XXX-T with 13.5 to 7.5 motors, and another in my SC10 with a 13.5. Instructions are very easy to understand and explain what each adjustment does, and the programming is very easy to perform. The GTB is the most popular brushless esc at my local track. The Novak Havoc pretty much has the same adjustability, however, several racers I race with have had reliability issues with the Havoc (not saying it's crap, but no issues with GTBs and several with Havocs are enough to convince me). Have seen a lot of positive feedback on the Tekin RS series as well, but have no personal experience with them. The Novak GTB and Tekin RS are two of the pricier escs, but you usually seem to get what you pay for and electronics are not a good place to skimp on. :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts