Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching and it came up too many tracks ha just wanted to maybe attend 5 to 6 races a year.

Help me out by letting me know where and time to fly out to race. I live in Texas and there's nothing going on here to play with my oval pan car. I would like to know which event I should save up and head out for the weekend of good fun racing. I know three big events to go would be snowbirds, maxium (sp?) and ovalmasters. I know there's more that I should add to the calander. Thank you in advance for helping out. :thumbsup:

Got one booked which is snowbirds in Jan.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
The Jeff Sears Memorial Race in Plattsburgh NY,one of the best trophy races going,past Snowbird champions have had a hard time at this one.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Iron Maximus!!!

IRON MAXIMUS!!! best race....good racer, best race promoter (Heath Jackson), good food around , nice motel, lot of doors prizes, good music if you like iron maiden song, and the more important lots of fun!! i whish this race will be held in April like the past years!!:thumbsup:

Pace

p.s. i forgot something.....lots of store around for the wife and girlfriend!! don't bring your credit card, cuz it will cost you alot more for this race!!:tongue:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IRON MAXIMUS!!! best race....good racer, best race promoter (Heath Jackson), good food around , nice motel, lot of doors prizes, good music if you like iron maiden song, and the more important lots of fun!! i whish this race will be held in April like the past years!!:thumbsup:

Pace

p.s. i forgot something.....lots of store around for the wife and girlfriend!! don't bring your credit card, cuz it will cost you alot more for this race!!:tongue:
Lol! sounds like a good weekend of racing! besides the music (deaf dude here:eek:) I'll keep the credit card stashed somewhere safe :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts