Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE tell me atleast one HT member is going to go!!! Kanabrew?? You going to come up?? Its a small show at a church, 40 tables food of some sort and things I have for trade out in my car!!

heres a link Toy show info

Well hope to see somebody there!

Just think NOBODY collects JL in Vermont that I know of! Except a few that drive there from CT!! Sooo there might be some good buys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
NYSWLhunter said:
PLEASE tell me atleast one HT member is going to go!!! Kanabrew?? You going to come up?? Its a small show at a church, 40 tables food of some sort and things I have for trade out in my car!!

Just think NOBODY collects JL in Vermont that I know of! Except a few that drive there from CT!! Sooo there might be some good buys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hmmmmmm...... it's a Saturday...... I'm off ....... it's in Southern Vermont, which is under two hours ...... maybe I could take a table...... hmmmmm ...... hafta think about this one.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Hey I Might go! Mapquest says it's only 67 miles. I'm coming from the Catskills if anyone else is in my area LMK. Mark

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
NYSWLhunter said:

Unbelievable!! My wife and I were married in that church!! I lived in Bennington for 4 years. The church building is now used for the parish center downstairs (where the actual church was) and the upstairs is the parochial school. They combined with the other Catholic parish in town and have the Masses at the other church. I'm considering taking a drive but I'll want someone to come along. (of course, Rich reminded me that I had a day-long "play date" last weekend - could be a tough sell with Mrs. DadsCoronet)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
carnut2256 said:
.......it's in Southern Vermont, which is under two hours ...... maybe I could take a table...... hmmmmm ...... hafta think about this one.
Uh, Rich? Bennington is in the southwest corner of Vermont next to the NY line. Hate to break it to ya but you're over an hour from me and Bennington is two and a half hours from me. Did you dig up your old Grand National and "tweak" it?? :p :p :dude:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts