Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
If you paid through paypal you can file a report through then to get your money back. I just had to do this to a DEADBEAT on ebay. It takes a little time but it's better than nothing and by the looks of it BellSGuy has no intentions of making it right so you need to do the same thing to this DEADBEAT that I had to do to the DEADBEAT I dealt with. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
150 Posts
isnt it kind of strange??

Do you think its kind of strange that in the Bellsguy and Birdman4ever transactions dealing with condition of equipment, a commom factor in both is that Promatchracer traded them to the parties.. then they in turn sold them..

cowboy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
cowboy said:
Do you think its kind of strange that in the Bellsguy and Birdman4ever transactions dealing with condition of equipment, a commom factor in both is that Promatchracer traded them to the parties.. then they in turn sold them..

cowboy :thumbsup:
I prefer to keep this feedback thread strictly in tune with BellSGuy's dealings. In no way should anyone elses name come up. Obviously if something was wrong with an item due to the previous owner or the current owner it's solely the seller's responsibility to disclose anything wrong with the item. Never should it come up that "so and so" sold it to me thereby some of the blame should have gone to him/her. If this was to get to much attention by using someone elses name then the thread could be closed or deleted and a bad trader might be able to strike again.

Back on topic! :)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
still nothing.. BellSGuy has said "I'll send the money as soon as I can" but still nothing.

BELLSGUY is a useless person!

I'm curious what is new username/profile will be as I'm sure he won't keep BellSguy anymore. Might be worth watching for ip's that are the same.

Alan Pearon
[email protected]
[email protected]
Kansas City/ turner Kansas

21 - 24 of 24 Posts