Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
GL Should add Bella Truck into 1/64 Hollywood Series 4 and replace the "Boring" Fast Five Dodge Charger "Rio Police". i think it's more worth than add another Rio Police (the difference between Series 4 Rio Police and Series 2 Rio Police is the year of the car. Series 4 Rio Police use 2011 Dodge Charger while Series 2 Rio Police use 2010 Dodge Charger).

·
Registered
156 Posts
GL Should add Bella Truck into 1/64 Hollywood Series 4 and replace the "Boring" Fast Five Dodge Charger "Rio Police". i think it's more worth than add another Rio Police (the difference between Series 4 Rio Police and Series 2 Rio Police is the year of the car. Series 4 Rio Police use 2011 Dodge Charger while Series 2 Rio Police use 2010 Dodge Charger).
I disagree...even though the seemingly massive light-bar does look a bit cartoonish. Gotta love the police cruisers. Plus, it makes a nice pair.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Bella? Who's Bella? Why do I even care?:confused:
Hi! I Bella. Glad to meet you.

lol, That's my little girl. My mom suggested the name Bella, I liked the sound of it and went with it. I found out later where my mom took the came from, I've pretty much ignored Twilight's entire existence and didn't know there was a Bella in it. My mom somehow thought I knew and was surprised I didn't know when she mentioned it sometime later. Wherever the name comes from, I'm glad it was suggested cause I think it suits my pupper perfectly. If you were to actually meet Bella, I think she'd try to lick you to death rather than just a hand shake though hahaha.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Does the truck sparkle in the sunlight, or burst into flames, this is an important selling point to me.
:cool:
No, but it will save you a lot on your gas bill - because it WILL sink it's grille into other trucks and suck out their gas.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
That wussy twilight truck? i doubt it, that thing couldn't suck a prius dry...now make a truck cooovered in bela lugosi tampos, and that will be a vampire truck!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I can't decide if making this model is a great idea or an awful one. Bella the dog is cute, and probably a much better actress than Bella in the movie.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts