Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so if anyone has any Vettes or Cop Cars they want to get rid of, let me know.........I have depleted the selection here, cant find anything new, and some of the online prices are waaaaaaay too high. I can also be on the look out for anything in particular that anyone needs. I dont care if they are WL or anything, I dont worry alot about that (although it would be nice to find at least ONE!!!) I just am a Corvette freak.....also have always liked Police cars and associated stuff, military also (as long as the cop isnt behind me!) I dont really have anything special to trade or anything and am running out of disposable income, which also limits the WL search online :)
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Dude....I started this whole JL thing being a Vette collector when my wife told me I could not have anymore 1/1 scales.

I think I have everything every made in diecast for the Vette so let me know what you need and I might have an extra!

·
Registered
126 Posts
i have a couple of vettes i would like to get rid of ,one is a limited the other is an error card . priority with confirmation is $4.30 make me an offer if your interested?
frank aka poncho

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
I have a whole bunch of Matchbox cop car Camaros. They are the newer Camaro design. Probably almost everyone made, if not, very close. LMK if ya are interested in them. They are all loose. $1 each + whatever shipping would be.

May have some RC Camaros too. Will have to look if yer interested in them. LMK. They are loose to.

[email protected]

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Wow, TA Tom hasn't posted since 12/05....

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have a bunch of vettes
Some of the older ones
Ill get a list together
I do have one or two of the vette 2 pack it is a production vette and the a non production prototype below it.

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Aggg. Fell right into that, posted a reply that was for a thread from '04.

What a sucker...

Ron, those gnomes are gonna finish the job real soon, I think.

:freak:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
VWowner said:
Wow, TA Tom hasn't posted since 12/05....
It probably because he is BANNED. :dude:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
T/A Tom...Holy..Ghostly...

Anyone seen Dammit Man? Larry? That would be a hoot if they suddenly showed back up on HT...But I'd be hootin' for either of 'em.

Jeff Fleetwood

1 - 14 of 14 Posts