Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I started opening up a wack of things:

and after the case was full

Spent the last couple of days opening and organizing my Monster Trucks. Had another case that needed filling so in they went. Enjoy

Domenic :wave:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Awesome collection!!! Thanks for sharing the pics!! Looks like you're also a Ferrari guy...I spotted a couple in the display next to the trucks in the first pic, including one of my favorites in my personal collection, the F-1 Transporter by MB.

Just promised the Monster trucks wont get creative with Ferraris!!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MudSlinger said:
Awesome collection of monster trucks! I have never seen that blue and silver digger, where did you find that one?
That's one of the 1st ones released and if I remeber right, good old eBay for that.

Domenic :wave:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Amazing Ferrari collection!!! I dont have very much 1:43, most of mine are 1:18 or 1:64. I cant wait until I have as much room as you to display stuff...apartment life sucks!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
wow, i never realized there were so many different monster truck castings and paint variants, especially with grave digger.

on a side note, i was wondering if anyone knows why hot wheels got rid of the realistic looking wheel design and went with the fake-looking chrome ones?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Pewter02WS6 said:
on a side note, i was wondering if anyone knows why hot wheels got rid of the realistic looking wheel design and went with the fake-looking chrome ones?
I totally agree, I hate the new wheel design. The older ones looked so much more realistic, and to scale. The new ones look to blingy, oversized and chromed out. I just don't like them at all.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
MudSlinger said:
I totally agree, I hate the new wheel design. The older ones looked so much more realistic, and to scale. The new ones look to blingy, oversized and chromed out. I just don't like them at all.
you couldn't have said it better! they are oversized,look fake and are way too blingy. how often do you see real monster truck with chrome rims? i'll take the older ones over they new style any day. ;)
i also have another question. did they ever make a 1/64 sale Power Wheels BigFoot? it was the one that was black with flames.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Holy crap ... that is one awesome display Domenic :thumbsup:. Hopefully, you didn't get any serious paper or blister cut during the opening ceremonies :wave:!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts