Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The starship modeler website opened the beer can contest page again under who won and along with my entry are some other great entries, check them out it was a blast creating a sub from nothing...now if only it worked. :cool: Karl

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I presume you mean the link didn't work.

http://www.starshipmodeler.com/challenge/beercan/beercan.htm

Here's the easy way to do it (Windows, anyway):

On the page you want to link to, click in the address area of your browser and highlight the entire address. Sometimes you may need to click rapidly a few times.

Click the right mouse button so that a menu pops up. Point at "Copy" and click the left mouse button.

Start the message you want to put the link in. Hit <Enter> a few times, then aim at the message box and click the right button. Select "Paste" and hit the left button.

Not fancy, but it works.

·
True Sprue
1,291 Posts
Great looking sub, all kinds of detail and lights too. Like the shot of the operator in the nose of the sub.:cool:

·
Registered
938 Posts
buuuuuuuuuuuuurp excuse me. i can help with a supply of empty beer cans buuuuuuuuurp excuuuuuuuuse meee. :drunk: :drunk: wow whyyyyy is the rooooooom spinninnnng around!

seriously . very nice work. and fun getting the supplies to do it. lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, the other models are great as well, I was hoping for a bigger turnout as this was great fun but I'm now getting my mars contest model finished and I thought the beer can model was challanging this beast is a real pain, creating a model for a mars contest from an entirely diffrent source, I just hope I don't run into too big of a problem as I've encountered plenty of them...but still I love this type of challenge. :D :D :D Karl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts