Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys if you start drinking at 6pm "note to self" don't charge up a 2 cell lipo and put it into you 7.5 car. lmao threw her down on the garage floor and let it rip. it was lot of fun till my dog was let into the garage while waiting for the pack to repeak he did hios business lol that put a end to the drifting but opened the door to jumping. lol not good oval cars arent ment to fly. and I can say that ORC makes one heck of a tplate. but that last jump did her in lol,

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
....I miss the days of drifting the 6 cell Mod car on the slippery garage floor - a buddy of mine and I use to do this for hours chasing each other....and we'd use his DOG's dishes to drift around in a figure 8

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had dog dishes, bodies, and beer bootles but the dog figured I need more of a challenge. needless to say that set of tires is going in the trash and my car minus shocks bearings and electronics is in the dishwasher.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Excuse me sir have you been drinking tonight?(I dont know if they air those commercials down there where the car is full of alcohol and it pours out when they drop window)

·
Registered
259 Posts
What brand of dishwasher and what settings do you use?

Never thought of doing that....the whole air compressor thing is so passe'.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
coming soon.....smokey and the shizzz bandit run from the border!

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lmao my wife just called me at work and asked why my car was in the dishwasher

1 - 13 of 13 Posts