Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all I have been working on organizing and playing, ooppppssss did I say playing, and getting all of my collection listed on a spread sheet and in a notebook (and yes Liv N Low I still have not gone completely crazy with my collection I am still under a 1000 and I do not have them all over the house.). All the while buying more models.

Here is a few of what I have added the past Month or two.

Lets start off with the two newest Code 3 Collectibles that I received this past week.

And this one I tried to buy a while back, it is the Pink Ribbon American LeFrance engine from the San Fran Fire Department. I bought this one because it has a special meaning to my girlfriend and myself. She is a Breast Cancer Survivor and my mother also suffered from Breast Cancer. Note the pink ribbons on the front and rear of the rig.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also finally found the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine Van that came out this year. I am keeping one of the two and sending one to one lucky HT member.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also found these three on another website and snatched up two of each one I sent to a fellow Hobby Talk Member and one I kept.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also added this 1969 DODGE CHARGER General Lee by Johnny Lightning. It is a great addition to my TV and Movie Car Collection.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also found three of these in the while and am keeping one to go along with the one that was RAOK'd to me a while back. The other two are up for grabs, pm me if you need one for your collection.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Great finds! :thumbsup: I tried buying the Hartford truck when they had the 2 for 1 sale, but I couldn't figure out how to put my order in :cry:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great finds! :thumbsup: I tried buying the Hartford truck when they had the 2 for 1 sale, but I couldn't figure out how to put my order in :cry:
Thank you, did you every figure it out because the last time I checked the site they still had that one available.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Someone posted a while ago that the work in progress mustang is actually a movie car too including a scene from the movie. I forgot the details now but maybe that person could raise their hand and tell us that story again please. :)

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Someone posted a while ago that the work in progress mustang is actually a movie car too including a scene from the movie. I forgot the details now but maybe that person could raise their hand and tell us that story again please. :)
Hmmmmmm, I hope so to it now has me intrigued.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts