Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to start a thread for Bill Osborn. He is great at painting bodies and I want to share a pic of the mounted #3 Wheaties car I received today and mounted.

His hobbytalk name on here is Beekman so if your interested thats how to get ahold of him.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
LARCGuy call bill osborn at 908-343-3535 and he can help you with all your paint or lettering needs and tell you priceing.

thanks
brock garis

4,990 Posts
bologna said:
thanks for the paint jobs on the new bodys bill... love it..................................

Let me get this straight I have to pay oz $65 to paint my body? JUST KIDDING!!!!

I heard he does GREAT working, still waiting to see for myself !!!! lol

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Hey there alan why don't you have the rip master paint a tric body for your wheel you are so good u deserve a nice looking ride Cmon Cmon

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
oldtimer said:
Hey there alan why don't you have the rip master paint a tric body for your wheel you are so good u deserve a nice looking ride Cmon Cmon
ken
i had 3 great looking paint jobs down at da' birds

brock was jealous :wave:
dont worry brock bill has plenty of that funny blue for you

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
i am getting caught up on thebodies.lol let the bodies hit the floor.dusty your THD and jason nick your 2 bodies will ship on monday and eban yours with a fresh rebuild on the used car you bought is on its way back to you with your number 66 dodge charger.when you guys get these mounted up send some pics,.thanks

1 - 20 of 94 Posts