Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 880 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys! Just to let you know Beefy Products has new front end springsin red (10) Teal (11) Green(12) Purple (14) Black (16).Also of note Kin Pins will be in this week. Check us out to the right @ www.beefyproducts.com. Note new SK Bodies will be in stock by friday 1/27/06. Thanks Jim

·
Dialed
3,384 Posts
I'm going to real soon Brett. I like running with you guys. I just have to pick and choose my battles wisely, the wife has entered tax season, and I'll be Mr.Mom until April. Not only that, my Daughter has religion class on Saturdays (First Communion This Year), but there WILL be a time where both her grandmothers can kick in, and I can come play with you guys.........

Bill Johnson

·
Dialed
3,384 Posts
The great thing about Jimmy is that he's a racer through and through. He likes to see races run well, with plenty of support from manufacturers and vendors. He's helped alot of tracks here in the Northeast as well..............

Bill Johnson

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
The last race at Maximus, Jimmy told me about the teal spring,
and how it was a great 'in-betweener'. To which I replied,
I'm not sure I could tell the difference..

Well... Jim was right. it is indeed... in between.... thanks a lot Jim.
It's in the car now!

Dan....

1 - 20 of 880 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.