Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up HT friends. Long time - no post. I got fired from my job a few weeks ago so I have started a few new projects in between job hunting. Anyways I have been working on these for a week or 2 now. Almost ready for paint.

Any ideas on what to do with the pink glass? Its not gonna work with my paint scheme.

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Looking sooooo very cool Rick... Great idea... Good to see ya here again buddy...
Love the step, by step process...

Got one question and I expect an honest answer... Do ya really work that neatly, or do ya clean up before ya snap the pics ? LOL...
Nice work Rick, wanna see the finished product !!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Glad to see you back! I'm kind of new here - was a lurker back when you were posting but always enjoyed your pictures and customs. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about the job - been there myself but I've always ended up at a better employer. Good luck with your job search! :wave:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Nice to see you back and sorry to hear about the job.

Can't wait to see the COE pickup. What are you using to hold the two bases together? Almost looks like a putty of some type?

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Love the conversions!!!

My favorite thing is to slice and dice on the diecast.
Others have their paint-work they prefer, but it's great to see others that like the old sLiCeY-sLiCeY, cHoPpY-cHoPpY.

Something about chopping the living daylights out of a car body just seems a whole lot more :devil:-ish!!!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Welcome back Rick :wave: ... Yes long time no seee buddy.... Sorry to hear about your job. :(

Looks like you are back in business with making your Kustoms :thumbsup: Keep em coming as we all like seeing your ideas :p

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
C-P, good to see you back here once again. We've missed you. Sorry to hear about your job - I'm sure you'll find something before you know it.

Hey - those trucks are wicked pissah. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Love that shorty with the stacks. Hope to see you around the boards...

:wave:

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,685 Posts
Cool projects CCP...Liking the crew cab edition... Try masking off the outside of the pink glass, then spray it on the inside with some flat black or dark red...should tone it way down...RM

1 - 16 of 16 Posts