Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is boys and girls.....new schedule .....new thread!!!

April 7th

May 5th & 19th

June 2nd, 16th, & 30th

July 21st

August 11th & 25th

Track opens for practice at 3pm, racing begins at 6pm.
Brand spankin' new CRC Fastrack II Ozite laid on a billiard-table-smooth, expanded track surface area.
*Jack-the-Gripper Traction Compound Only* and will be provided as a courtesy for racers.
Beat the heat in Air-Conditioned comfort. :cool:

The Raceway is located at:
1216 4th Street
Beaver, PA 15009

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Are there any inexpencive hotels nearby ??? I might see if my buddies and I could make it out there. OH if we make it we'll be comming from 4 hrs and 45 minutes away. It's a long drive from Baltimore MD. We would be tempted by some sort of "big" event

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yesterday 10:41 PM
TBRC1
Are there any inexpencive hotels nearby ??? I might see if my buddies and I could make it out there. OH if we make it we'll be comming from 4 hrs and 45 minutes away. It's a long drive from Baltimore MD. We would be tempted by some sort of "big" event
TBRC1,

There are quite a few hotels within a few miles of the track. As far how much they cost....not sure, I'd have to get back to you on that one. It's not to bad of a ride from Baltimore, mostly PA Turnpike and set cruise at 80mph...LOL. The track owner may be open to hosting a special event if there is enough interest...I'll get back to you on that one as well.
Where are you guys racing down there now? We may be looking for a road trip ourselves in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
B-More to beaver is about 4hrs tops. I make it pasadena (near glen burnie) in 4.5 hours from youngstown.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
well guys the last race of the season down here in Glen Burnie is April the first. After that it's going to be all the Willow Mill dates and as much seaford Delaware we can get in. Then there's whatever else we can get into race related around here :thumbsup: Our wives just love that part :D Cause if we aint racing r/c we are at a dirt track watching the big guys beat and bang.

If any of you can make the trip there is a 2 day event in Seaford Delaware at the Hobby stop. Friday the 4th is practice Saturday the 5th is the Customworks/Delaware paved oval championships and Sunday the 6th is the Outlaw Racing League stop. YUP one track 2 races one weekend. The track is a 355 center line asphalt tri-oval. If you make the trip bring table/chairs and some sort of EZ up for shade. Hotels near by are Best western Holiday Inn Hampton Inn and I think there's a new comfort inn as well.

I hope we can make a trip out toyour track one weekend. It's kinda hard for my teammates to get off on fridays. I however have every friday off :)

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Gene were you asking me that question ??? If so I do believe they run 4 cell stock 4 cell spec. I think (and I could be wrong here) 4 cell 19turn and mod are offered as well. I think they follow roar rules but once again I.C.B.W (i could be wrong) OH and in any class (except truck I think) at the Seaford track a wing is the thing.........I like mine on the rear window.

·
Registered
502 Posts
XRC said:
Here it is boys and girls.....new schedule .....new thread!!!

April 7th

May 5th & 19th

June 2nd, 16th, & 30th

July 21st

August 11th & 25th

Track opens for practice at 3pm, racing begins at 6pm.
Brand spankin' new CRC Fastrack II Ozite laid on a billiard-table-smooth, expanded track surface area.
*Jack-the-Gripper Traction Compound Only* and will be provided as a courtesy for racers.
Beat the heat in Air-Conditioned comfort. :cool:

The Raceway is located at:
1216 4th Street
Beaver, PA 15009
SAT. SAT. SAT. Can't wait to race.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts