Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Thanks to pms485 for all (about 1300 now) of the pictures!

If anyone finds any broken links, please let me know. I am changing all of the html to match the casting number of the car(the old file name might have been 63imp.html and now it's 002.html), but when I change the file name, the file does not show up as being modified. It's making it difficult to know what I have and haven't changed and I might miss one or two on an upload.

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Thanks for all you do to keep that site operating smoothly, Wyatt! You certainly are a "Working Man", but don't "Rush" things and it will all be fine!

You should be done by about 2112...
:cool:

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I'm doing by my own Freewill. pms485 sure did use his Camera Eye alot in the past week. I'm doing the Best I Can and In The End, I hope that everyone enjoys visiting the online database.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
keeps getting better and better , I was planing on buying a camera soon to start sending some pics of the missing cars if I had them , but pms485 beat me to the punch :D but if there is anything still missing I will see what I can come up with

as always wyatt the site looks great , glad it's not some fly by night site either

1 - 9 of 9 Posts