Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new track in Bay City Michigan has opened its doors this past weekend. It is an oval and roadcourse. Oval on Fridays (maybe) and roadcourse on Sundays.
Fridays are being worked out from what I understand. THERE WILL BE RACING THIS FRIDAY!!!!!! It should be a good time. The track I think is 70x30, so it is a short track (alot like USA Raceways,) for those who remember that.

The website link is http://www.xtremecr.com

I hope I will see some of you this Weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
davz said:
Woah-
Hey Jamie!
I'll see what I can do with the work schedule.
Do ya have an address James?
Dave
The best email address to reach me at is [email protected]
That is the one I most often check.

I forgot to mention, as far as tire compound goes (oderless only) You know the routine. Jack, TQ, niftec. Things like that!

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok and now that I read your message I see you meant an address of the track.
hahahaha

Directions:
From I-75 Heading North Bound
Take Exit 160 - for Bay Road
Turn Right Toward Bay City
Road Will Merge with Salzburg
Cross the Saginaw River and continue Straight
Turn Right on to Faragut
The Hall is on the Right Hand Side of the road - Use the Entrance on 26 St.

Road Maps

Pulaski Hall
1401 S Grant St
Bay City, MI 48708
Use Entrance on 26 St.

Track Phone: 989-450-4747

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Mel,
The website says the doors open at 6..... I will try to talk with the owner Wednesday for fine details.. There is directions on the site. I sent Keith and Email, so he should know by tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Xpressman said:
Jamie did you get my e-mail?
Yeah, sorry it took a few days to respond Brian. I sent you the gist of it. If you have any more questions, just shoot me an email.

·
Registered
20 Posts
jamie, have you seen the track? It is actually bigger than USA was. I was pretty excited after I saw the track. This guy has done a great job with the whole facility. top of the line driver stand, track, and pits!
see yall there
Ray

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
I am going to try and make it. I assume we'll run 19 turn? I don't have stock motors.

Also - do we need tables, chairs, cords, etc.?

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
check out the website. www.xtremecr.com

I believe they have tables, chairs and power. Just bring yourself and your stuff. Remember.....No Paragon..

No Ray I have not seen the track yet in person. I hear it is a nice setup though.

·
Registered
535 Posts
ah here we go again, they are going to save us from the tire dope and kill us with the smoke - Dave is going to be so happy....

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok. I talked the guys today. Doors open at 5:00 not 6. Racing at 7. Electric is there at each pit tables, chairs provided. I saw the track today. Very cool place. Small bump going into turn 3. No Paragon. Oderless only. I think is was $10.00 to race.
As far as classes It looks like it is a split, I know some guys want to run stock and some 19turn. I am up either way. The carpet I guess is not true Ozite, I am guessing dupont like Lansing had the one time in the Ace Hardware building. High bite carpet.

I will not be there till 6:30, so I will see you all there.
I know Ernie, john sparks, Mark C, Dave Z, Mike K, Ray C, Ray M, Jon M, Jay H, Myself,. Keith, Greg and Mel? A few locals. So it should be an ok turnout.

·
Registered
404 Posts
sounds like it will be a lot of fun .... but i will be unable to make it this friday have a hot job going right now inthe shop and have to work late this week till its done .. hopefully can make it another time ........................

1 - 20 of 81 Posts