Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R/c Country and N. Wilkesboro R/C Raceways are organizing a benefit race to help Ebenezer Christian Childeren's Home in North Wilkesboro, NC. The flyer will be up on the thread shortly.

Here is some info on the children's home, there will be more to come:

The Ebenezer Family began as a vision back in 1994. We saw hurting children who had been removed from their natural homes for various reasons. Why not join forces and build a home when home is not an option? It is amazing how God put the right people in touch with each other. Many people began to see the vision. This dream has continued to spread. Through the gracious support of people who share the desire to do a great work in the lives of children, we have expanded to four homes, Genesis, Faith, Charity, and HOPE. The mission of Ebenezer Christian Children's Home is to serve children ages 3-21 years old in Wilkes and surrounding counties by providing a loving, nurturing and stimulating environment that will foster independence and ensure success among its residents.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is where I will keep everyone informed as to the munber of pre-entries I recieve for each class.I will also list any additional classes that anyone would like to race. If a class does not make the 5 pre-entries deadline (Nov. 1) I will reimburse those class fees.

BUGGY--------------------2
TRUGGY-------------------2
MONSTER TRUCK--------3
OPEN 2WD---------------3
SPEC SHORT COURSE--5
YOUTH SPEC S/C--------2
LADIES SPEC S/C--------2

ADDITIONAL CLASSES:
OPEN 1/10th 4WD BUGGY------1

*watch this post i will edit it as the pre-entries come in*

Directions to track: From Hwy. 421, take exit for Hwy. 115 North, towards N. Wilkesboro---Stay straight until road ends @ stop light, turn right---look for gravel road on left (signs will be out)—if you pass Auto-Zone you went too far.

Here is a address for the building across the street from the entrance to the track,
414 2nd street North Wilkesboro, NC 28659.
Look for yellow and red "R/C Racing" signs for the entrance.
You can not see the track from the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts