Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If someone was wanting to start a battery business where would one buy bulk batteries and what zapper are these companies using? I understand that SMC built Sandhills one a few years ago when the late Fabio was starting his battery deal. How does one go about getting one built, or buying one, and from where are these items coming from? Serious responses only please, I understand everyone has an opinion on batteries, but these are real questions. So please those with insight your responses are welcomed and greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
some companies out there right now actually have SMC match there cells and but there label on them. Other companies have SMC zapp cells for them and others just buy the cells from SMC.

best thing i can tell yah is call SMC

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
davepull said:
some companies out there right now actually have SMC match there cells and but there label on them. Other companies have SMC zapp cells for them and others just buy the cells from SMC.

best thing i can tell yah is call SMC
SMC has gotten away from OEM matching for a lot of companies. As far as I know they only do it for one company on a consistant basis now (Br00d) and one other company every now and then.

Of all the companies that buy cells from SMC they Zapp about 90% of them for a small fee. I get mine already zapped from them and do the matching my self. It saves a lot of time and SMC is one of the leaders in battery technology so they are always up to date from IB on how to zapp and treat the cells before matching begins.

EA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts