Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a thread that we can share all of our "Batstuff... Keep it Batstuff only and let's see what's all out there... Here is some of mine... I'll post more after we see some others' "Batstuff" !!!
My 3 newest pieces... 1/50 scale Batboat, 66 Batmobile, and the original Batcopter !!!

Here's some of my favorite pieces !!!

Come on guys... We all know everyone has some Batstuff... Let's see it all !!!

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
I got this one this week. And it was my better half that found it and added it to our cart. It is part of the DC Universal Collection by Hot Wheels. The Joker.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Likewise Dave... You got some real good ones there... I looooove that newbie Batmobile ya posted... and that one with the red canopy is pure awesome... So is that new Jokermobile... I've been collecting Batstuff since the TV series was on back in the 60s... Loved that show, and hate to admit it, but still do.. LOL !!!

I was making these Batcave sceens from HW 100% PVC boxes and selling them on ebay... I bought 100 boxes off some dude on ebay, then photographed my own Batcave dio... I included a detailed HW 66 Batmobile also... I also posted some info of the real Batmobile on it too... I sold about 40 or 50 until someone complained to ebay about copyright laws, Mattel, Barris, and I think Warner Brothers studios for the pic of the real Batmobile... Then it all came to an end before I almost went to jail without passing go or collecting my 200 bucks !!! They were cool !!!

Some of the detailed Batmobiles had Ultra hot RR tires and wheels on them...

I was 110% guilty so I was stuck with about 50 or 60 cases, and 50 or 60 copys of these cardboard sheets I designed and had printed...

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Likewise Dave... You got some real good ones there... I looooove that newbie Batmobile ya posted... I've been collecting Batstuff since the TV series was on back in the 60s... Loved that show, and hate to admit it, but still do.. LOL !!!

I agree I have always loved Batman the ex you know what hated the show and made a lot of nasty comments about the show. I will post some of the Batman 5 Pack tom and my latest addition when it arrives. I hope others post to this thread.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts