Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walked into a Toys R Us in the Memphis area and came out with Bats. It looked as though someone had thrown a handful of the Bats into one of those aisle upright displays. Only got two. Anyone need one? I don't really get the concept. I doesn't roll or fly. I guess it's just a Mattel novelty that represents the movie. Worth .97 though!:tongue:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I don't really get the concept. I doesn't roll or fly. I guess it's just a Mattel novelty that represents the movie.
I don't get it, either, and I'm not a big movie-vehicle fan anyway. I'll probably pick it up if I see it, but it ranks very low on my must-have list.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I guess ya gotta read it like "eh, yo, send me one ova heeyah" the NY accent will clear it all up for you. I think that was NY for saying thank you and please.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I haven't seen one 1/64 Bat in Cincy (or KITT or Lil' Red Express or Mystery Machine or ...), but did finally manage to find a Bat in a BOD when I was in Panama City Beach FL last week. Haven't seen a 1/50 Bat yet.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
The 1/50 bat comes with a stand so it least appears to be flying.
That one I might get, I think it'd look cool on the shelf with my Batwing from Batman Returns. I've seen them at Wally-World but both times it was on days when I was already spending more than I wanted to on M2's as it was so it had to go back on the peg. I've seen a few 1:64 ones and wasn't even tempted to buy one.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I got one at my local TRU and there were TONS of them, went back recently and they're all gone.

It's ok I guess, as a Hot Wheel fan not crazy about it. Being that DC/Mattel and HW are in bed together the new movie was bound to spawn a new casting.

If you dug the movie, it's worth having as the Bat played a pretty big role in it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts