Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the new one today and picked it up. Just wondering, how many different ones are there out there?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think the real question is; how many average Joe's out there will actually find one for their own collection without resorting to E-Bay and scalpers?

Roy in TX.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
2fab4u said:
I think the real question is; how many average Joe's out there will actually find one for their own collection without resorting to<a href="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-71/1?AID=5463217&PID=1606754&mpre=http%3A//www.ebay.com"> eBay!</a> and scalpers.

Roy in TX.
Hopefully nobody.e bay is your FINAL FRONTIER! If anyone needs a Batmobile PM me.

Pierre :wave:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Our WM put a bin out there with the new stuff, and at the bottom were a few BMs. There were also like 30 miserycars, tons of GNs, flaming camaros and flaming goats. Some gold humvees too. All the BMs were the crosshatched front ends. No THs.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmmm....maybe I should rephrase that. How many Batmobiles are there? Not the grill/spoke variations, but actual different cars?

Thanks in advance for the info!

·
Registered
478 Posts
tv 66 Batmobile,s!!!!!

I found a bunch in a bod at wally and raok,d all but 3 to other ht member,s. Havn,t seen any since. I guess if i was to go to the local flea market i could find them there, huh?? sad, sad, sad!!!!!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Saw one today but another collector had it in his cart. I asked if I could see it and he said sure. That was nice of him.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I've seen the remains of the cases that they come in, but no Batmobiles. Oh well, if I find one, I fine one. Not really on my priority list of must have's for me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I headed to the city today, stopped at the town pamida first, same old crap! headed up the interstate, hit 3 wal-marts, target, 3 walgreens, shopko, 3 variety stores, 8 dollor generals, 4 hy-vees, 1 k-mart. took the long way home, stopped at stores in 4 towns, all for 2 stinking series 2 classics i did not have! was really p'd off. 20 til 8 tonight wife needs laundry soap, sends me to pamida, tells me to pick up soap and something for my 6 year old 's friend b-day party tomorrow, walk by the hot wheels for the 2nd time that day, and what do i see?????the friggin batmobile that has been eluding me for a month!, got 3 honey comb versions, 3 bel air taxi's, the gto, and a bunch of others. including the corvette t-hunt, wasn't a super, and don't know why it was i that case, but it is the first hunt i have found on the pegs since finding 13 vw bug hunts at a target in 1995! hang in there, you will find the b-mobile

·
Registered
232 Posts
HDMARK said:
I headed to the city today, stopped at the town pamida first, same old crap! headed up the interstate, hit 3 wal-marts, target, 3 walgreens, shopko, 3 variety stores, 8 dollor generals, 4 hy-vees, 1 k-mart. took the long way home, stopped at stores in 4 towns, all for 2 stinking series 2 classics i did not have! was really p'd off. 20 til 8 tonight wife needs laundry soap, sends me to pamida, tells me to pick up soap and something for my 6 year old 's friend b-day party tomorrow, walk by the hot wheels for the 2nd time that day, and what do i see?????the friggin batmobile that has been eluding me for a month!, got 3 honey comb versions, 3 bel air taxi's, the gto, and a bunch of others. including the corvette t-hunt, wasn't a super, and don't know why it was i that case, but it is the first hunt i have found on the pegs since finding 13 vw bug hunts at a target in 1995! hang in there, you will find the b-mobile
holy smokes, you're hardcore! :dude:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts