Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...
I know it is old news, but I see the Batmobile is out...
About time the fighting was over... :lol:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Yeah I finally saw one but only one on a peg. Of course, I got really lucky at a WM one night and there were 4 cases of HWs and there were 4 in each case. I left 14 of them for others. :wave:

·
Registered
716 Posts
I have one, but only because a buddy was behind a collector in the checkout line and talked him out of one for me.

This is nuts trying to find these things. I have yet to see one "in the wild".

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Does anyone know how many batmobiles will be in a case once they start getting distributed. I simply will not play this treasure hunt game again and I won't pay 10 bucks for one. I'm hoping Matell has the good sense to make plenty of them.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I have not seen a single one on the pegs yet. Looks like the hoarders and scalpers around here are still grabbing every one they find. However a fellow HTer, one Mr. Dragonfly, was kind enough to send me one. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
826 Posts
I still haven't found any as of yet, but I will wait instead of paying big bucks for one. They will arrive sometime. :)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
found one in DG today. patience. i won't pay more than retail for anything. i hope all the scalpers / hoarders have to eat those batmobiles they have. i've seen photo's of up to 40 by some people.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
I received my one and only batmobile on a trade from HT (thank you Ashtonbug!). There is usually a line forming at the local TRU and the pegs are empty at wally world.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Opened a G case yesterday and there was still 2 in that case and there suppose to be in the cases the rest of the year, so anyone who wants one should eventually find one.Mattel spent too much money on the writes to produce the car to only release it for a couple case codes like regular mainlines.The gotta have everyone I find mentality and the prices people are willing to pay on the secondary market still has to go down a little for the average Joe to find one yet.
Patients is the word on the batmobile, I beleave everyone that wants one will eventully find one and at retail prices.

I think this time next year everyones gonna be burnt out on the whole Batmobile craze.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts