Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No pics now, but I found the new Batmobile at Target :)

If any of you are having trouble getting one, tell me now - there were about 3 more at the Target.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
need one

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AAAIRRGGH!!!

Someone else bougt them all.
So I went to TWO other Targets, and they had none.

34 Mile round trip for nothing :(

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
eyecandy said:
Thanks for attempting....they seem to be flying off the pegs pretty fast
yeah, i was gone for about 1.5 hours...

oh well.
Next time i find a bunch I'll buy em all, and bring them here to the forums.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Mecal said:
yeah, i was gone for about 1.5 hours...

oh well.
Next time i find a bunch I'll buy em all, and bring them here to the forums.
thats what I do with stuff like that, I hate to horde them up, but I would rather send them to ppl I know want them to collect rather than letting the local scalpers snatch them all

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
eyecandy said:
thats what I do with stuff like that, I hate to horde them up, but I would rather send them to ppl I know want them to collect rather than letting the local scalpers snatch them all
yeah definitely - I'd much rather have forum members get them than scalpers.

Oh well.
Next time... :)

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I bought three this morning on my way to meet Dad's Coronet. That was all they had, and I bought one for me, one for him, and one extra. Wound up giving him all three for a RAOK he's working on, and he was worried I'd never find another one.

Stopped at a freshly stocked WM (minus any THs, of course!!! :mad: ) and counted 21 Batmobiles on the pegs. Yep, you read that right; twenty one of them. I bought just the three.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Saw 4 FFG cases tonight, had 4 in each case. Yes 4! 16 Batmobiles and I left 14 of them. Trust me folks they will be busting out of your ears very soon.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Saw 4 FFG cases tonight, had 4 in each case. Yes 4! 16 Batmobiles and I left 14 of them. Trust me folks they will be busting out of your ears very soon.
I hope so,I wouldn't mind one either.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
After empty pegs for 3 straight weeks and checking Walmart everyday (sometimes twice a day), I missed one day and that was the day they showed up. I did find 2 Grand Nationals and the flamed 66 GTO, but all the Batmobiles were gone.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts