Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a batmobile car from 1989 batman movie with michael keaton (the car is all plastic - its about 4 to 5 inches long not sure - i think it does have a pullback in it) i dont know if mcdonalds made it for happymeal. i did see some people would use it to put chassis under it. any of you know what i am talking about or have any info on this? would appreciate it.

Thanks
Wes

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
RRR made a Keaton Batmobile for afx 4Gear chassis. If you want an AW chassis to fit, you'd have to lop the mounting brackets off.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Light bulb goes off.......

There was a 3 ~ 4 inch long b-mobile, plastic, pullback motor.....they came in a white plastic bag inside (Kellogg's?) breakfast cerceal. I remember everyone's mother and their brother converting these to AFX speciality chassis........the screw post that held the bottom of the toy car in place was in the exact spot required for the speciality chassis!

I bought a giant box of like 100 of these at the local flea market for I think it was $20 and sold them at slot shows for $3 each, 2/$5 or ready to go on a speciality chassis for $15.

--------------------------
www.SlotCarJohnnies.com

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Light bulb goes off.......

There was a 3 ~ 4 inch long b-mobile, plastic, pullback motor.....they came in a white plastic bag inside (Kellogg's?) breakfast cerceal. I remember everyone's mother and their brother converting these to AFX speciality chassis........the screw post that held the bottom of the toy car in place was in the exact spot required for the speciality chassis!

I bought a giant box of like 100 of these at the local flea market for I think it was $20 and sold them at slot shows for $3 each, 2/$5 or ready to go on a speciality chassis for $15.

--------------------------
www.SlotCarJohnnies.com
yes yes thats it!! do you have any for sell?

Wes

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
that was what I was going to ask. do you have any left for sale? And are you going to be at the Slot car show in Highland in March?

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no problem SCJ - does anyone have one like it that they want to sell or trade?

Thanks
Wes

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hey Wes I made mine out of the one that held candy in. I still have one with the candy in it. Its HO size and it will fit either a AFX 4 gear or a tyco 440x2. Mines on a 440x2 chassis..

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey hittman - thanks for giving me a tip .. i found two for 3 bucks on ebay!! just bought them just now.

ebay # 190362646795

Thanks
Wes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts