Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Mecal you gave me an idea...I too have an extra 1966 Batmobile and would like to do a contest for everyone. I have seen others here on HT do it so why not !!
Be the first to answer all questions correct and I will send you a Batmobile...and I tryed to make the questions easy for everyone....? :confused: :thumbsup:

1. Where did the Ford Mustang get its name from?

2. Who was the first man to bring Batman to life and who played his partner Robin?

3. What car was Ford's biggest flop and why?

good luck !! :wave:

·
Registered
94 Posts
1. from the horse. "A mustang is a hardy, free-roaming horse of the North American west"
2. Adam West as Batman, and Burt Ward as Robin
3. Edsel for various reasons.Mainly the controversial design.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
1.From the Mustang Horse
2.Lewis Wilson First Batman Douglas Croft as Robin.40s serial
3.Edsel Design

Just four years after his creation, Batman made his way to the big screen in the 1943 Columbia Pictures serial BATMAN. This 15 chapter serial starred Lewis Wilson as The Batman and Douglas Croft as Robin. In fact, The Batman was the first DC Comics character to hit the big screen in serial form.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I have the serial on 1 of my hard drives....People forget about the old serials.I also have the first Frankenstein movie made by Edison 1910.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WLRay said:
1.From the Mustang Horse
2.Lewis Wilson First Batman Douglas Croft as Robin.40s serial
3.Edsel Design

LOOKS like we have a winner.....man i'll have to make it harder next time...pm your addy and Thanks everyone... :wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts