Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all this batman vs croc is up for trade anybody want it, i'm open to offers. :thumbsup: 2 different rims stock rim on rear, weird rim on front right side now the left side i can not see if the wheel is stock or if that rim is different. :thumbsup:
Eric [email protected]

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
did u find this?

the back wheel has bits of chrome wich looks like it was rubbed off maybe by a hand

if u bought this from someone it might be a fake

something rubbed the chrome off though

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Plus vw-wl-collector the blue batmobile in the 2pack DOES not have chrome on the wheels!!!! just so you know that.
Eric

·
Registered
127 Posts
I would check the package and the car to see if it has been alter. Someone here would take the rubber tire off the special cars and then put on some cheap tires on the car and then put it back into the package then super glue it. Then take it back to Wal Mart and get there money back. Stuff like is truly sad. Is stuff like this happening in other states? And how do u feel about it?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guy what up here ITS NEVER BEEN ALTERED what up with everybody thinking this set has been altered?????????? one person says something and everybody thinks that. Ok everybody i'm going to set the story straight the 2 pack has the factory seal from when the bister card has been attached to the card from factory. This is a factory error not altered!!!!!!......................
Eric

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ALSO GUYS everybody thinks the rear wheel has rubbed off chrome on it well guys its the glare from the blister pack that has that effect, the rear wheel is a solid black NO chrome at all on it!!!!!....
Eric

1 - 8 of 8 Posts