Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Bit different, I can imagine this in the Addams Family garage too. Not a fan of the brave and the bold batman, I like the dark and angry Nolan version so I'd probably leave this behind too.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not much into any of the animated stuff.My favorite is still the 60's TV Batman, but I am a sucker for any Batman diecast. I hope the next Batman is DARKER and ANGRIER the way Batman should be. Maybe he should watch Kickass.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
I'm not much into any of the animated stuff.My favorite is still the 60's TV Batman, but I am a sucker for any Batman diecast. I hope the next Batman is DARKER and ANGRIER the way Batman should be. Maybe he should watch Kickass.
Haha, more like Scott Pilgrim. But I like Hit Girl. Good to see she's off to being a decent actress, I liked her in Hugo Cabret.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That movie surprised the heck out of me. I was expecting a Disney sort of thing .Nope.I was very happy with it after all the glossy superhero movies before it.
Haha, more like Scott Pilgrim. But I like Hit Girl. Good to see she's off to being a decent actress, I liked her in Hugo Cabret.

·
Premium Member
8,993 Posts
Nice Batman Brave And The Bold Batmobile Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts