Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Starship Class
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those Batxperts out there:

What do I have to do in order to convert the comic book Batman figure in the PL 60s Batmobile into the Adam West TV version of Batman?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

·
Curmudgeon
6,621 Posts
At first glance: 1) Re-sculpt the "ears" and the belt. 2) Remove the Bat insignia on his chest and re-sculpt/paint/decal the TV show version; this should also be a little lower on his chest. 3) Add the bottom part of the cowl that sticks out where the cape comes together under his chin. And, of course, use the appropriate colors when painting.

BTW, if you're looking to "accurize" Robin: 1) Add the little collar to the cape. 2) "Shave" his mask a little--too thick from top to bottom. 3) Re-sculpt the hair (maybe).

Also, on both figures the capes should drape sideways over their shoulders, not backwards.

Anyone think of anything I missed?

·
Starship Class
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent information, Zombie! Thanks! :thumbsup:

The only things I had figured out were the ears and color scheme.

·
Starship Class
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great stuff, Mark! Thanks for the link.

I didn't see anything for the 1/25th figure in the PL 60s Batmobile, however. Their parts for the Revell reissues are nice.

·
Starship Class
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mark McGovern said:
Hope you'll post some pictures when you get done.
Roger that! :thumbsup: As soon as I finish some 1/1 scale sewing projects I'll post my progress on the Batmobile as well.

·
Curmudgeon
6,621 Posts
Pygar said:
Add putty to the abdomen...?
Oops! You're right! I forgot all about the Adam West "Bat Gut". :lol:

Mark McGovern said:
http://home.cshore.com/bucwheat/repl.htm
Off-topic, does anyone know how to get hold of Tom "Bwain" Parker? I'd like to know if that General Urko head is still available, but the e-mails I sent to the address on the site Mark referenced keep getting returned as undeliverable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.