Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to WallyWorld on Turkey Lake Rd at 10:45 Friday morning and found Batch K on the pegs. Picked up 2 Pierce San Diego Fire trucks, 1 yellow Ladder Fire truck, 2 repaint Ford E-350 Rescue Vans, 2 Chevy Impala Fire Chief cars, and 1 GMC School bus. Didn't see the new Ice Cream truck, so I'm not sure if was already purchased, or they didn't have room on the pegs. Fastest the new batch has ever hit the pegs here. Now I can't wait until next month and hopefully we'll see the Cadillac Ambulance in that batch.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Went to WallyWorld on Turkey Lake Rd at 10:45 Friday morning and found Batch K on the pegs. Picked up 2 Pierce San Diego Fire trucks, 1 yellow Ladder Fire truck, 2 repaint Ford E-350 Rescue Vans, 2 Chevy Impala Fire Chief cars, and 1 GMC School bus. Didn't see the new Ice Cream truck, so I'm not sure if was already purchased, or they didn't have room on the pegs. Fastest the new batch has ever hit the pegs here. Now I can't wait until next month and hopefully we'll see the Cadillac Ambulance in that batch.
Let me be one of the first to welcome you here and wish you many, many more great finds as you have noted, BUT...

This Post is Worthless Without Photos!!!

So next time, if you can, please post some photots...We all love to see photos, again welcome olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the WELCOME. Next time I will post pic's as I picked these up for my brother's train layout, and delivered the Matchbox to him already.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts