Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I figure Batman's got to have at least one spare Batmobile, car trouble happens and he can't let it get in the way of crime fighting. He couldn't say no to the people of Gotham City just because his car is broken down nor could he show up to fight The Joker in just any car so he's got to have a few extra Batmobiles hidden away somewhere in the Batcave just in case. And of course, being Batman, he has them delivered in style. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
now when robin sneaks out with the B-mobile and wrecks it or lets the joker steal it he has a few back ups in the inventory garage...very cool indeed!!!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Holy Awesome multiple Batmobiles! :eek:

Looks like the Batguy is cashing in on the Batcraze! Maybe he's opening up a used Batmobile lot? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
That's seriously bicthin!

Looks like 1/43rd Corgi Batmobile wheels on an old Lesney Guy Warrior.
Tooooo Coooool!!!

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Very nice work!

I also think the Batman wheels came from a 1:43 scale Corgi Batmobile. The wheels on my Corgi Batmobile are black (not gold).

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys are good. It is a Guy Warrier with Corgi Batmobile wheels. I bought a bundle of parts so I had lots of extra wheels.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
I'm curious, I gots ta know, did ya paint any red details on the front of the tractor???

Again, I just love it. Very creative!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Do It!

Well it's not too late!
I think the bumpers and that trim piece that goes around the headlights that swoops down to connect to both headlights would look awesome red.
It would add even more continuity to the over-all look of the entire rig imo.
Also the real Batmochine has red stripes around the front that Mat-hell "forgot".
I did that, plus added JL Craigars. It realy brings the Batmobeal to life!
And don't 4get the pix when yer done!

But either way, it's a very impressive piece the way it is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts