Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
0 Posts
pms485 said:
Are those not the PERFECT wheels on the Cuda?? NICE.
Oh yeah, Rallye wheels are definitely a perfect choice for Barracudas.

Nice pics, Russ. Thanks! The cars are all winners. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pre-orders started shipping today and hopefully we will get everyone by tomorrow. Didn't realize we would sellout so quick, even with over 1,000 units! So we have more on order and hopefully will see them by mid next week.

But all pre-orders of course will go out tomorrow. :) Thanks guys for making this set one hot set!

Russ

·
Registered
631 Posts
Milezone said:
Pre-orders started shipping today and hopefully we will get everyone by tomorrow. Didn't realize we would sellout so quick, even with over 1,000 units! So we have more on order and hopefully will see them by mid next week.

But all pre-orders of course will go out tomorrow. :) Thanks guys for making this set one hot set!

Russ

Rockin good news!!! :thumbsup:

GEW

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ron Pratte bought the grabber orange, Did the black one roll across the block? I cant tell but does this diecast have white or silver stripes?

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Wow! I'm focusing only on Mustangs these days but those other catings are making me reconsider. They all look great. The wheels of the Cudas are definitely spot on...the wheels on the others look great too. I'm glad there is a manufacturer out there that realizes wheels and tires make up half the looks of the car.

They got the casting right on the Mach 1 :thumbsup:

This has to be one of the best looking sets I've seen in a long time. Seems like GL listens to their customers and gets better with each release.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts