Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
I tell you, normally I am not excited to see chase cars, but that green metallic is the best I have seen and it really makes the different color tampos POP!

Thanks for sharing Joe!

Rob

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
wannafbody said:
Who would spend 600k on a Mustang Cobra? What made it so special?
It went to a home in Az.,the only reason that 50k car went for 600k is because it was #1 built for the year and the owner had the option to purchase #2 also.He did the same thing this year,and it went to the same home.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
glhshelby said:
It went to a home in Az.,the only reason that 50k car went for 600k is because it was #1 built for the year and the owner had the option to purchase #2 also.He did the same thing this year,and it went to the same home.
And it was for charity, so I wonder if he got a big write-off on his taxes. :D

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
glhshelby said:
This wouldn't happen to be the same guy who bought the Shelby GT(s) this past year? And the Supercharged Cobra. And the GM Futuraliner...

·
Registered
631 Posts
And the Supercharged Cobra.
Man that was exciting to watch!! I couldn't believe it.. i thought old Carrol was gonna fall of the stage! Those are some really nice cars Joe, i'm really diggin my pair of cuda HT's! Hopefully more to follow!

GEW
GREENLAND

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Inciteful said:
This wouldn't happen to be the same guy who bought the Shelby GT(s) this past year? And the Supercharged Cobra. And the GM Futuraliner...
yep it`s the same guy [Ron Pratt] from Chandler,Az.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts