Hobbyist Forums banner

Hi all, we want your opinion on changing the Race length for TROPHY RACES ONLY

• LEAVE AS IS, 5 MINUTE HEATS, 5 MINUTE MAINS

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • CHANGE TO, 4 MINUTE HEATS, 5 MINUTE MAINS (TROPHY RACE TRACK RECORD)

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • CHANGE TO, 4 MINUTE HEATS, 4 MINUTE MAINS (TROPHY RACE TRACK RECORD)

Votes: 14 37.8%
1 - 20 of 414 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chris will put the flyer on tonight, he needs to make it smaller. I am going to try to make it to new brunswick for your august race. Next saturday 30 june is the next race in our summer program, doors open 3:00pm start racing at 6:00 pm, we are getting some pretty good crowds for summer. See you then

bob t

·
Registered
891 Posts
Chris will put the flyer on tonight, he needs to make it smaller. I am going to try to make it to new brunswick for your august race. Next saturday 30 june is the next race in our summer program, doors open 3:00pm start racing at 6:00 pm, we are getting some pretty good crowds for summer. See you then

bob t
Bob,
It would be great to have you come race here in New Brunswick. I know there's a bunch of us looking forward to travelling to Vermont.

See You soon,
Andrew

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
:thumbsup:

Thunder Road / ACT Celebrity Race plus Regular Racing - December 2nd , 2012
RACE #1 THE TURKEY SHOOTOUT November 3rd and 4th, 2012
RACE #2 THE DUCKY DASH - Gary Sweet Memorial Race January 5th and 6th, 2013
RACE #3 THE MARCH MELTDOWN March 16th and 17th, 2013

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
We are getting involved with a series called ACOT(american canadian oval tour) with 2 other tracks, Atlantic RC in Tracy, New Brunswick Canada and Breakneck RC Livermore Falls, Maine. There will be 3 races involved, here is the schedule:

Race #1 - 11-12 August at Atlantic RC, Tracy New Brunswick Canada ( DONE AWESOME RACE )
Race #2 - 22-23 September at Breckneck RC, Livermore Falls Me. (DATE CHANGE )
Race #3 - 3-4 November at Barretown RC, Barre Vt.

Let me know if your interested in going to any or all of these races, so far the following people are going.

Bob Tourangeau
Nick Copping

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just wondering if anyone found a yellow toolbox after the last series race in March? I may have just misplaced it, but it seems to be missing, and I could have left it their. That was the last place that I raced.
Thanks! Chad Blair

1 - 20 of 414 Posts