Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
With the Toy Box closing it may increase the amount of racers at Barre. I never know how much racing I am going to do until the season gets here, but I hope the Barre track is still around, it is the closest track around for me, plus I have always liked the track.

I was hoping that the lipo/brushless thing was really going to revive oval racing, but it seems that there are not many tracks left to race on.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Barre R/C Club

DUE TO THE MILK BOWL RAIN OUT THE MEETING HAS BEEN MOVED A WEEK. The meeting at the Barre R/C track will be Sunday October 11, 2009 for the 2009 - 2010 season at 12:00 pm. If you are interrested in running this season please come to the meeting so we can get an idea on how many people are planning to run. If you can not make it and are planning to run this season let me know in here or at [email protected], also there will be open practice after the meeting.

Thanks, Rodney

·
Registered
885 Posts
we will try to come atleast twice amonth, myself and 4 or 5 others from this side of the pond, we may try to hit plattsburg one week and barre the next, backand forth, hope you guys keep the club going

thanks.

·
Registered
885 Posts
thats great news, I will be in touch and may try to put together a small series that could be run on your normal race day with one other track, it will be simple, no extra cost to race and not on a day other than you normally race, i will update with info soon, I will supply the rules and prize info shortly,

I plan on and hope that others will support a club that is run by volunteers and not for profit on there normal race days instead of travelling to race on another track for a day that is not even there normal schedule race day for track that is all about profit and does not care for the racers at all, even worse they already have a weekly race day that is not on sunday.

lets keep this place going by supporting it as much as possible, I am willing to put up better prize money out of my own pocket to help keep this great little track going.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
thats great news, I will be in touch and may try to put together a small series that could be run on your normal race day with one other track, it will be simple, no extra cost to race and not on a day other than you normally race, i will update with info soon, I will supply the rules and prize info shortly,

I plan on and hope that others will support a club that is run by volunteers and not for profit on there normal race days instead of travelling to race on another track for a day that is not even there normal schedule race day for track that is all about profit and does not care for the racers at all, even worse they already have a weekly race day that is not on sunday.

lets keep this place going by supporting it as much as possible, I am willing to put up better prize money out of my own pocket to help keep this great little track going.
:hat: I think I get the idea. Right there with ya fellar! We're down:wave:

1 - 20 of 202 Posts