Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is is too early to get a roll call going for the Turkey Shootout on the 22nd at the best short banked track in the Northeast?

Here's what the Four Horsemen are running

Me and Pace are running 13.5, Martin Lessard is running 17.5, Alex Desmarais is running either 13.5 or 17.5.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi guys,

More drivers from up north

Martin Lecuyer 13.5

David Lecuyer 13.5 and 17.5 pro

Stephane Lanctot 13.5 or 17.5 pro

See you saturday for a fun week-end :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Had A Great Time Today, Some Good Racing, Sorry For So Much Trouble With The Counting System But, I Think Things Are Going To Be Better In The Future. Barre Is Such A Fun Track Not To Big Not To Small And Banked, Fast Close Racing, Let's Keep It Going And Start Supporting It On A Weekly Basis. Hope To See Everyone There Soon. What Is The Date In January For Race #2 New Years Bash So, People Can Schedule To Be There.

Bobt

·
Registered
885 Posts
was a great event, 20 cars in 13.5, thats the most in that class at any local race I've been at this year,

good job on the record, pace

ps: pace, what software version were you running,

just curious,

·
Registered
819 Posts
i was running the 200 software...same as platsburgh last week.....i download it on tekin thread from steve salvas!!

Pace

·
Registered
39 Posts
Outstanding racing this sunday. The turkey shoot out brought some fast paced racing. New track record in three classes. Pace Gendron turned 96 laps in 13.5 and 89 laps in 17.5. Greg Nephew sets 81 laps in the C.O.T. They where also the first place winners in those classes. Thanks again to Chuck and Sean for thier counting system. The rest of the results will be posted on the web site soon. I will have the date for the New Years Bash by the end of this week. It will posted on Hobby Talk and the web site.

Thanks again,
Rodney

www.barretownrc.com

·
Registered
237 Posts
What a great race !!! We had lot of fun . First time at Barre and will be back. Thanks to make such a nice event.

Congrats Pace :thumbsup:

See you soon guys

Martin

·
Registered
819 Posts
big thanks to the Barre Crew for another good show!! this race was blast as usual!! the competition was great!! the sub was good!!!:thumbsup:

Pace

Team CustomWorks/SMC/JACO

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Great Races! Thanks for having us! A ton of fast cars! Congratulations to Pace on two big wins! We just got word on the building we are looking at. Looks good!

We already decided to bring the scoring system back with us for the January race.

Do track records only count in the mains? I was hoping I could put my name back up on the wall 16 years later.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts