Hobbyist Forums banner

Should we reshuffle after every round ???

• Shuffle after every round

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Shuffle after the 2nd round only

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Don't shuffle at all

Votes: 2 11.1%
41 - 60 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
It looks like we are going to have a fantastic turnout. Martin,glad to hear you are coming and bringing friends. Team Whitman, it will be nice to see you guys again. Sorry to hear Ed can't make it , but he will be well represented in his absense(sp?) the midget is coming what more could you ask for? :wave:

Jim
If you build it they will come :tongue: We miss you

Brian

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
:dude: Looks like team beefy and team nsw will be going to that great state of vermont . bob can you give me a setup for the hyper drive 700 car that will get me close and what is the drive line up there . also need room info for staying over night 2 nights Thanks Ken

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I'll be in the house this sunday... Hyperdrive SubLime (Green) :cool: Machine is hot hot hot!

Steve Salvas :wave:
Hyperdrive Racing
John' BSR Racing Tires
TQ Cells
Putnam Pro-Pulsion
PROTOform
Kimbrough
Wolfe Motorsports

·
Registered
194 Posts
My first choice for accomodations is the Hollow Inn, 1-800-998-9444. They are the closest and a nice clean place big rooms and decent breakfast. The next choice is the Day's Inn, 802-476-6678 or 1-800-329-7466. Both are located on route 14 about 2 miles from the track. From exit 6 if you go straight thru the blinking light where you turn to go to the track, go to the bottom of the hill another mile or so. At the light turn left on route 14 north. The Hollow Inn is about another mile on the right and the Days Inn is just a little further on the left. :wave:

Brian

·
Registered
993 Posts
better turn the heat on in the dugeon, i'm coming too. :devil:
my red rocket is lookin pretty impressive. :D
junior barnes
putnam propulsion, hyperdrive, pole position batteries

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hey bob,

I have a suggestion for quallifiing, you should try to keep the heats to 4 or 5 cars max, I know there are alot of people coming but if there are 6 in each heat you are going to have a lot of people that have not raced each other and a lot more crashes, It may take a little longer to get thru the rounds but it will be worth the extra time in the day to have the field of people happy with there race weekend and may even help some of the issues of the shuffle that some drivers still have. just a thought but I know if there are less cars per heat in means less crashes and that will make for better racing

see everyone at the track :wave:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Just thought I would pass this info along, I just booked two rooms at the hollow in in barre. the guy was helpful and the price not bad 65.00 for each room, I also called the days in and they wanted 135.00 for a room that was smaller than the one at the hollow in, last time we stayed at the days in it was around 55 dollars, when I asked why the price change I was told that there was some event in town and the rooms are hard to get for the weekend, I later found out that it was just other racers calling for rooms. the guy at the hollow in said he stil has a few room left.

·
Registered
74 Posts
oldtimer, I replied to your last email, I just resent it let me know if you got it or not.

Could someone also tell me what time the doors open Sunday.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I just want to let everyone know that we have some weather issues to the south but, it should not effect us in Barre, Vt. For the people who are traveling tomorrow, Take your time we are open from 8:00 to 8:00 so you will have plenty of time to practice Saturday and some on Sunday. Have a safe trip, I will see you on Sunday. It's going to be allot of fun.

Bob T :thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Jesus dont pay 135 dollars for a room at the Days Inn :eek: Try the Comfort Inn at 802-229-2222 or the Lague Inn at 802-229-5766. if anyone has trouble finding a room let me know there are others in town as well but I just gave you the better one and the closest ones first.
$65 for the Hollow is a good price and worth it. $135 for the Days Inn is rediculous.

other options
Pierre Motel 802-476-3188
Budget Inn 802-479-3333
Capital Plaza 800-274-5252
Vermonter Motel 802-476-8541

Brian

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #60 (Edited)
Just wanted to let everyone know that the trophy race tomorrow will go on inspite of the snow storm. Allot of the out of town people have arrived from CT and NY and are practicing right now so, the show must go on. Be careful on the way to the track, take your time, if you think you are going to be late tomorrow call us at the track, the # is 802-373-1688 we will sign you up. Hope to see everyone tomorrow at the track.

Bob T :thumbsup: :wave:

41 - 60 of 282 Posts