Hobbyist Forums banner

Should we reshuffle after every round ???

• Shuffle after every round

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Shuffle after the 2nd round only

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Don't shuffle at all

Votes: 2 11.1%
21 - 40 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Bob, one idea that might help make everyone happy is to do hot laps for qualifying the heats like they do in maine and then just do one reshuffle after the second round. I don't know if your promgram will allow you to do that, and that would be for just the trophy races. For those of you that have never been to Central Maine R/C speedway, what they did this last october was have everyone in 19t (which was the biggest class) go out by themselves for 2 laps with a transpoder and they take your fastest lap and that determines what heat you were in to start the day. It only took about 15 minutes to do almost 40 cars and then they did a reshuffle after the second round. The six fastest guys in the single lap qualifying were not the same six guys that endend up in the A, so it seemed fair for everyone. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Thanks Chris for your suggestion it is greatly appreciated. We had a good crowd this week and some great racing. The website is updated, congrates to all. Check it out:
www.barrerc.com
Only 2 more weeks till the trophy race, it's going to be a good one. See everyone next Sunday

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Any shuffle don't bother me as long as we don't start shuffling around like old men with walkers. I'm aiming to be there for the trophy race!

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
team beefy products will be there Sat 12/6 ,6 of us all together 3 of us from team beefy products :wave:

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
I shouldn't tell you this but the mighty midget is going down with a bunch of his friends, but SHHHHHHH, don't tell no one. If he knew I told you guys, i would suffer the wrath of the midget.

WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE MIDGET MANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?!!!!! GRRRRR

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey Jim Leip, I can't believe you are still looking for a place to race down there. :( Pack up the car, and head to Barre for the weekend of the 7th. :thumbsup: We sure miss you and Chris. I think you may have to build your own track down there. "If you build it they will come" :wave:

·
Registered
340 Posts
We'll be there too!

Hi guys,

Just to tell you that a few guys from St-Roch will be making the trip too. Michel Palardy, Pat Philie and I will be there on the 7th.

Martin Paradis

·
Registered
93 Posts
Brian

If I could come up I would. Looks like I might be sellling out. The closest track is 1 1/2 hours away. They race on friday night. Not looking forward to getting home at 2 am.
Hope all goes well.

Jim

21 - 40 of 282 Posts