Hobbyist Forums banner

Should we reshuffle after every round ???

• Shuffle after every round

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Shuffle after the 2nd round only

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Don't shuffle at all

Votes: 2 11.1%
261 - 280 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just an update on what I have...

RC10L3 Oval
Hitec Aggressor 75mhz AM Radio
Hitec Steering Servo
NOVAK Fusion ESC
Green Machine 3 Stock Motor

I still need to make some 6 cell batt packs,
any recommendations on brand???

Thanks in advance,
Bobby

·
Registered
40 Posts
Actually Bobby, nobody is running in the 6cell class. Everyone is running 4cell stock motor in either the sportsman (for novice drivers) or in the 4cell pan class (for experienced drivers). There has been a little interest in getting the Pro stock class going again but if I were you I'd just get some 4cell batteries setup. If the 6cell class does start up again you can always get a couple extra cells and remake your batteries into 6cell packs.

Jay

·
Registered
7 Posts
The ESC that I have says that it is only 6 or 7 cell compatible,
I really don't want to get another new ESC...
What do you recommend for a 4 cell ESC?
Bobby

·
Registered
40 Posts
Check with teamouellette, I think there is a duratrax esc in our case at the track for like $39 that should get you by for now. I don't know the specs on it though. That way you could come down tommorow nite and be all set to go once you put that in the car and have your batteries configured for 4cell.

If I talk to him through IM today I'll ask.

Jay

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nope,
The classes are:

• Sportsman Pan, 4 cell battery, stock motor, Nascar body
  • Stock Pan, 4 cell battery, stock motor, Nascar body
  • Pro Stock, 4 cell battery w/19 turn motor OR 6 cell battery w/stock motor
The only difference between sportsman and stock is driver experience. Nobody is running the Pro Stock class although 1 or 2 ppl have expressed interest in getting it going again.

Jay

·
Registered
7 Posts
I e-mailed Novak and found that I can in fact run 4 cells on that esc, he said that it will decrease run time by 20 secs but will not effect 4 min. runs...

Now I just have to wait for my batteries to come in...

Bobby

·
Registered
706 Posts
Race #2 of the Summer Series @ Racing City is this Sunday, June 13. Doors open at 10am. Racing will start about 12 noon. Stock pan cars, Stadium trucks, maybe Mini-t and touring cars on oval.

·
Registered
194 Posts
We have a new member that is a web designer. He did an awesome job. Their company is called the Cambium Group and he goes by the name of Jay, if anyone is interested in getting a great website designed, talk to Jay:thumbsup:

Brian

·
Registered
194 Posts
We start back racing on Sundays for the fall season on Sept. 12th. The doors open at 8:00 and we will run 3 heat races and the mains. Hope to see everybody back in action. :thumbsup:

Brian

261 - 280 of 282 Posts