Hobbyist Forums banner

Should we reshuffle after every round ???

• Shuffle after every round

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Shuffle after the 2nd round only

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Don't shuffle at all

Votes: 2 11.1%
201 - 220 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
You are too funny Dan. :lol: I am glad you guys had fun. If you guys have half as much fun next week you will still have a ball. The Plattsburg race I'm sure will be a great show. Good luck with your show. :thumbsup:

Brian

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Way to go Barre :thumbsup:
Sounds like it was a good time had by all.
Congratulations to all the winners and more importantly thanks to all those who supported this event.

We look forward to seeing the same kind of turn-out next week in Plattsburgh for the Jeff Sears Memorial Race as the next stop in the NE Carpet Challenge. Please see their posts for details. This will be like going from Talladega to Martinsville. :cool:

I've retrieved the results off the Barre site and will update the NE Carpet Challenge Points in a couple of days.

See everybody someday....
......At The Track :thumbsup:
Kirt

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congratulations to all the winners, especially Mr. Salvas. It is always a pleasure to watch the REALLY fast drivers.
Ed when all else fails for you I will still be your friend. :thumbsup:
Us midgets have to stick together you know :tongue:

Brian

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Brian,i didn't wanna bring it up but your also height impaired,yes you have join the group of little people,i'm the 8 dwarf the one they never talk about HORNY :lol:

the mighty midget

·
Registered
194 Posts
Just got back from the show. Nice job Keith, but I think your dad was on as much as you were. Can't wait to get things rollin at Thunder Road now. :roll:

Brian

·
Registered
655 Posts
i have heard really good things about my movie, most people like the part where i say that i'm only here to impress myself and nobody else, after i got disqualified on the biggest day of the year. I guess I will get my copy in a few days, so i'll have to watch it at least 10 times the first day....LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Am I Here?

Hello.

I am a new club member, pretty lost on HobbyTalk.

HOW I GOT HERE

From http://www.barrerc.com/page8.html, I found a link to:

HobbyTalk no man's land

From there, I wandered and searched, till I found

a random, old Barre Town RC thread

I posted a question there, asking if I had found the Barre Rc message board. Teamouellette was kind enough to direct me to this thread.

PROBLEM
Unfortunately for me, I cannot figure out how to find the most recent posts on this thread. I guess when I post this one, it will lead me there. Oh well, problem solved.....?

QUESTION
Am I braindead for finding this so confusing? I am wondering if we might get more newcomers participating on the message board if it were easier to find?

:freak: maybe it's best if newcomers cannot find this thread? Makes it more of a grail to seek? :freak:

NOSTALGIA
Trinity Tech Talk used to be SO cool, when it was purple, black and white, instead of the newer software they use now. Those were the good old days, in the late 1990's, back when the internet was first becoming widely used.

-Dan

·
Registered
19 Posts
Computer Works Now?

Bob (if you are here) and Brian,

About an hour after you left the track Sunday, I tried restarting the computer. It went through the scandisk without a hitch, and booted perfectly. At that point, I fired the Shutdown from the Windows Start menu.

That was pretty weird computer behavior we had when it was not booting correctly. What if it happened on the morning of a trophy race? Has it ever happened before? Just wondering and want to help. I am another guy with who does things with computers for a living. Not that I know everything, but I would be glad to help where I can. I also have some old computers we might be able to use as a backup.

-Dan

·
Registered
194 Posts
You are not the only one to find hobby talk confusing Dan. Too many threads to nowhere and too many threads all together. Just keep track of this thread and you will be okay. :thumbsup: Glad to hear the computer just had a hiccup and not a heart attack. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a back-up just in case. :wave:

Brian

·
Registered
7 Posts
Vermont State Championships

If anyone is up for a good race join us April 22nd, 23rd, and 24th in Lyndonville Vermont for the Vermont State Championships and another part of the North East Challenge! Trophies and Cash payback will be awarded!

For all information visit www.RCToyBox.com

or go to

www.RCToyBox.com/ice.PDF -- PDF file format for east viewing. If you need the free acrobat reader please go to www.adobe.com

Also, if you know anyone thats up for the race please pass this along to them!

RC Toy Box

201 - 220 of 282 Posts