Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend is the March meltdown for Barre town R/C club.Practice Saturday From 8:00am untill ??and Sunday morning track opens at 7:00am and racing starts at 11:00am.

·
Registered
819 Posts
something for Norm Ledoux...hey Norm i will need some niftech tire traction for sunday, keep 1 bottle for me!

can't wait for this race.....it should be a fun week-end of racing...saturday at Toybox and sunday at Barre!!

Pace

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
i'll be there for sure,i wasn't going to race Busch but i've been challenged from MP Roy
kind of like the old gunfighters,i'll meet you in Barre MP at high noon.

it's on
Watcha going to do when midget mania run wild on you

·
Registered
234 Posts
FR851 said:
Sunday morning track opens at 7:00am and racing starts at 11:00am.
Is it possible to do a 12h00 green flag? This would give an extra hour of track time to those who can not be there Saturday.

If it means doing concourse judging while the pit meeting is on or handing out prizes during the heats so be it...

M.P.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Do you think an extra hour of pracitce will help you MP? LOL

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
See you Sunday Dan. I don't think you should change the start time, last time you did a great job of moving through but, trying to run 3 heats and the mains starting any later will make for a late evening, just my .02 cents. Should be fun, see everyone soon

Bob T

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Whatever time you start is fine with me,as long as it's not 6am LOL,Bob missed you at the Jeff Sears race,you really should have triied to make it.see everyone sunday.

Dan

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Dan,
We we're on a cruise otherwise we would have been there. I'm not running the show in Barre, I was just commenting because, when you try to run 3 heats and mains in one day you have start early otherwise you end up getting done very late and alot of people travel from far away and have to work the next day so, earlier is better(you know) anyway, see you Sunday.

Bob T

·
Registered
819 Posts
i m agree with Bob T, we should start at 11h sharp!! because last time i was at home really late and i have to work on monday morning!!

Pace

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
MP always causing trouble , You are going down in the c-main LOL

1 - 20 of 34 Posts