Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barnstormers Indoor off-road season begins November 12th.
Friday nite is all stock class racing. 4wd is 19 turn
Sunday Is all Mod Class racing . Novice class must run stock.

Questions:

:jest:

·
Registered
940 Posts
hey dave me and a few other dingbats from dirtrunners are planning on running a few classes up there this winter. what time do the races start friday night?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
friday opens at 6pm racing starts between 7:30pm- 8pm
all classes run stock on friday. 4wd is any 19 turn

·
Registered
138 Posts
A few of us were able to practice inside last night.. Lou worked on the track yesterday and it was in good shape . Really looking foward to the indoor season .

·
Registered
940 Posts
kyle, i'm going to be running truck mod and maybe 4wd too on sunday about once a month give or take. i may even make it up there on a friday or two and give stock racing a shot. i would be up there every week but it's about an hour and a half from my house so i will get there when i can.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ryan,
Are you coming up for the gas blast this Sun ? If you don't have anything to race it's worth the trip to come see the 1/8th scale A main on the big track. There will be alot of VERY good drivers. I'll probably end up in the C or D main. They are amazing and I learn something every time I watch them . Maybe I should enter my truck in 8th scale.. I was faster with my truck than my buggy last sun in the final's at DR's.

·
Registered
940 Posts
kp1307 said:
Ryan,
Are you coming up for the gas blast this Sun ? If you don't have anything to race it's worth the trip to come see the 1/8th scale A main on the big track. There will be alot of VERY good drivers. I'll probably end up in the C or D main. They are amazing and I learn something every time I watch them . Maybe I should enter my truck in 8th scale.. I was faster with my truck than my buggy last sun in the final's at DR's.
probably not, i would like to be there but i have a bunch of stuff i have to do this weekend and like i say it's a 1 and 1/2 hour drive for me.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Kyle me and ryan will probably come up alot after teh first week in december because then i can drive up there and ryan can tag along because he dont want to coem up by himself

1 - 20 of 125 Posts