Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Bandits... These two were Birthday gifts from my wife... She did awesome... These are both one of 1,240 cars... "If I remember right"...

One is # 0364 and the other is 0211... I don't know what it means, but they're mine !!!

68 Shelby:
The wheels are real ole factory steelie rims and not the mag wheels painted all black !!!

70 Mustang:

·
Registered
750 Posts
those are 1 of 2540 there are 6 stangs in the set. The numbers dont mean anything, all greenlight cars are sequentually numbered. There are 50 green machines of those and 2490 regular ones. you can check my post in the greenlight section here under the thread mustang collection to see pics of every greenlight mustang ever made except 1.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those are 1 of 2540 there are 6 stangs in the set. The numbers dont mean anything, all greenlight cars are sequentually numbered. There are 50 green machines of those and 2490 regular ones. you can check my post in the greenlight section here under the thread mustang collection to see pics of every greenlight mustang ever made except 1.
Thank you for setting the record straight for me 03silvergt, I remembered it had a 40 in it but got confused with the white Mach 1 I just got... It had a "1 of 1,000" on it...

So... There are 4 more I have to find !!!
Thanks again !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts