Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Start a new one for 07. Good luck at the birds. Hope to see a lot of you at Daytona Spectacular as well.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
cmon cmon cmon who's representing for Bandit at the birds!! You know I will be cmon!!!!!!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
good luck teammates!

hope to see many of you at daytona in march, man if we could just talk mike and the hotel into letting us run nitro on the rug at the "birds" i would have to go! lololol!!!!!!!

G

·
I just purchased your bandit charger body and planning to mount it on an rc10L4, which I'm going to be racing on 165+- grey tite mesh(loop) indoor/outdoor flat carpet oval. Any mounting tips would be great I'm just getting back into rc racing, took a break to do some dirt latemodel racing. From what I read in here where you mount the body affects the cars handling, as of now car turns too well with old body (protoform dodge intrepid). I haven't seen or heard about these bodies around here (PA), but they do have a great look to them.
Thanks, Kris

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Big Congrats to Phil Marabella on TQ and Win in 1/12th 19t with Bandit Bodies. Also to Mike Bean and John Hauenstein for the A-main feature as well.

Congrats also to Adam Liehr in the Expert 19t win. Adam is on our new crushed sleeves.
Donnie on a great win in Mod C main and Mike Bush a close racing in the A main of his classed. Don't have all the info.
Thanks for running Bandit RC Products guys.
Look forward to seeing you in Daytona in March.
Will get back with you Kris on mounting that body.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
a big thanks to all the bandit boys for all of the help at the birds thanks guys!!!!!!!cmon

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Move the body back to about 1/8 inch from front bumper. Try the cut line lower in the back than the front just a little. Maybe you should try the Monte HD and mount ut the same way. I will send a PM to you also.

·
Registered
743 Posts
hey guys went to jacksonvillie to the monster mile for the first time. the track is really big. my car was fast with the dodge body,but need a little more handle in it. '' get those lidz right ''.

TEAM BANDIT
Team Xcell batt
Team Bad Boyz Racing

ROCK :cool:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Bandit RC Products is now offering Robic stopwatches. Contact your local Hobby shop or dealer. First shipment sould be in before the weekend. I know I will get one. Wore my other one out.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Speedway Spectacular

Congrats to Bandit Bodies and Nitro gunslingers for TQ and Win in both the .09 and .12 class at Daytona. Also the 1/12 scale Bandit bodies for a good showing in the A-Main. Mike Bean in 2nd, Charles Yates, 3rd, Curt Sanderson 5th. Bean was leading till door checked then Yates came almost a lap down(from previous incident) to challenge but ran out of time. Good job to all the guys and thank you to all the racers that used Bandit R/C Products at the race.

·
Registered
743 Posts
hey GUYS! team bandit show up strong is ever,and did there thing. all the gas guys was fast.the 1/12 car of charlie was really fast. I finished 4th in the c-main stock class,but I learned so much hanging out with the crew. I am proud to be a part of bandit crew. congrat to all team bandit crew,and everyone who uses bandit products we thank you. :thumbsup:

ROCK :cool:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Got My Lid Right In Daytona!!!

Congrats To All Team Bandit Racers, We Had A Blast. It Was Good To Get Most Of The Guys Together For A Weekend Of Fun.

Just Remember, Daytona Is Like Vegas. What Happens In Daytona Stays In Daytona!!!lol

1 - 20 of 143 Posts