Starship Class
11,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd post some pictures of BadWolf's latest work of art:

·
Starship Class
11,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BadWolf lives in the Florence, Alabama area and is a master craftsman.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Amazing paint job! :thumbsup:

It's so subtly done it really makes it look scale, imho. Nice base too.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Most excellent! I hope that mine turns out even half as good as that whenever I get 'round to building it. :thumbsup:

Nice figure collection on the shelf, too. ;)

Who is this BadWolf (shades of Dr. Who are swimmin' 'bout my head!) and why isn't he posting here???

·
Registered
982 Posts
He lives in Florence Alabama, huh? That's VERY close to me. I live in the Huntsville, Alabama area. I wish he'd display this thing at the local hobby shop, I'd LOVE to see it.

Very good work.

·
Starship Class
11,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Griffworks said:
Nice figure collection on the shelf, too. ;)

Who is this BadWolf (shades of Dr. Who are swimmin' 'bout my head!) and why isn't he posting here???
John has posted under the name, BadWolf on this forum before but doesn't spend much time here except to lurk occassionally.

His figures are really fine, too. I hope he'll send some pics of those.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Oh, kewel. I honestly don't recall his username of BadWolf, but then I'm not the best with that whole memory thing. It tends to get in the way more often than it helps. :freak:

Regardless, he's definitely done a great job. Hopefully we can get him to post some info about his buildup. :)

R

·
0 Posts
VERY crisp and clean build/paint there.
One day i may learn to keep it as clean & sharp as that...not going to be today though :D

Go easy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, everybody! :wave:
Thanks for all the kind words. I'm glad my efforts were so well recieved. I just wish I could have lit it up, but my knowledge of electronics is sorely lacking. Still, it's got to be the best Star Trek kit ever released. Here's hoping Polar Lights does a classic Enterprise in that scale! :thumbsup:

·
Starship Class
11,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Prospects look dim for the classic in that scale put out by Polar Lights (with its having been bought out by another company) but someone, somewhere, down the line will probably do it in injected styrene.

I hope you'll start a thread with your Godzilla photos that are in your gallery. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts