Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new to collecting JL, I started with the other guys! Anyway I collect mostly castings and not many complete series! Right now i am working on the 55 Chevy Badman ! Today I received the Collectors Edition Box Set, and the Badman has 5 spoke mags not the Lightning bolt wheels shown on Wyatt's web site as 301-00 !

This one says its a 96 - 301-07 ! How many different Collector Editions are there? Do the collector Editions come on a card as singles, I have seen this stated on the Bay, And they have had the Lightning Bolt Wheels ?? I am just a little :confused: Here !
And is the Wyatt that post on this board the same person with the GREAT WEB SITE !! If so, Thanks man for all the cool pics & info, your site has helped me a lot !
Any help or comments is much Aprecated !

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
collectors edition cars are in the correct original colors.
Besides your CE set the other CE's are the individuals you mentioned

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
And, don't forget the "kit" version! You build it (takes 5 minutes) and I believe it also has Cragars.... I'd have to dig mine out to be sure.

There are a few '55 Badman versions in the Red Card series as well, but the rims are not very impressive. They aren't painted with the Badman graphics, either.

:)

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I forgot to mention the FAO collectors set...confusing because the colors are not original to Tom Daniels designs.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Thanks for the compliment!

I have the not pictured ones listed at the bottom of the page, but I'm getting behind on the listings.

·
Registered
451 Posts
RobDog said:
Always a pleasure hearing from you,Dan! :thumbsup:

SO....How's life in the E.R. and the dunes? :thumbsup:
Hi Rob! Things are going pretty good, but I need a vacation...doesn't everyone? By the way, have you seen the 1/43 scale Red Baron at WM. The back of the package says that there will be a bunch more TD cars. Cool huh!?

·
Registered
916 Posts
My favorite versions of the 55 Badman are the FAO and the Kit car....(and my original model I built as a kid).....

The TD stuff is the BEST.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts