Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from another board, but thought I would post here also and am not sure if he is on here or not.

Name: Josh Rhinerson
Owensboro, KY
[email protected]

Avoid buy/selling with Josh Rhinerson.

After several promisses of payment, he has now states he owes me nothing after telling me he would pay me several times.
I guess it's a reverse interest thing, the more wait, the less you owe???

I am out over $175 while trying to be nice to a fellow club member (Booneville, IN)....

He still has my XXXs with tons of spare parts along with a few other goodies.

We will head to court soon. I would suggest not buying anything forsale as it may be considered stolen property.

The original transaction took place on Dec. 17th 2003.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATE:

Still no $$$ as to date....

Even though I have won the court case......

WooHOO, try and collect.....

His email has been changed, but I still have his phone number if anyone wants to call him..... :)

I heard he may be looking at getting back in the hobby...

So beware......

·
Registered
1 Posts
he has a new number and if you dont have it im gonna give it to ya!!! cell 270-316-0850 and home is 270-684-4416..u will probably have more luck with the cell. hes done things like this to many people!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
the lordraptor collection agency would be glad to assist for a small fee (all travel and lodging expenses + 40.00):devil: :lol: i know it is the travel and lodging that is expensive, but rest assured i travel by cheapest mode i can while having transportation around while in the location, (which seems to be a mule currently) :D .

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried to do it the right way and went to small claims....
Won judgment.
However, I'm still responsible for collection.

The court states he owes around $500 after court cost and interest.

50% of any $$ to the collector....:)
Plus a steak dinner with a few cold ones....

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
tres i would love to help but i would have to get money to travel before i could go anywhere. i am so broke i cannot even pay attention :lol:, oh wait:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts