Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While waiting for delivery of an auction lot, of series 3 TD cars,the seller had run into a snag.
My concernes led me to email the seller on the progress of my order.

the reply I received was this;

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I had thought I had passed along the latest word, but apparently I hadn't...

The short version is that I am expecting these vehicles in soon, but I don't have any definite word yet as to when that will be.

The longer version is that Toy Zone (the company that produces these vehicles) has been sold to some closeout company. Many people there have been laid off, including the manager who was the liaison to my supplier. Those people who are left there, are not quite as helpful as the previous manager, which is why I can't give you a more definite timetable.

The good news is that existing orders are being filled and you will receive the rest of your order as soon as they arrive. I have paid my supplier to ship all of my outstanding orders the moment they arrive. This way you will not have to wait for me to receive them first. Once this has taken place, it is not known if they are going to continue to produce these vehicles anymore.

I do apologize for this horrific delay. I realize how frustrating this must be for you and I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I can only thank you at this point for the patience and understanding you have shown thus far.

If you should have any other questions or if there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know. I will keep you updated the moment I hear any definite word.

If anybody can shed some light on this,I would be truly appreciative.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts