Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bad Migrane

Narin kit, I’m not sure if this was released by someone else as this was purchased via Predator stuff.com when Dan Richards ran the forum. I don’t recall what the original title was (Bug Hunter?).

First thing I did was to break the spear so it had been sitting on a shelf part built for a while.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Predator is actually covered in mud and other s**te:) around his legs, I just didn't get any snaps of that part:)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Two excellent Predator dioramas. I really like the action in this diorama and the colors that you used. Really cool.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another fine piece, cs! How you getting them done so fast? You've posted photos of more models in one day than I usually finish in a year.
No secret there Mark, basically these have all been on the go for at least a year (apart from Gallow's Meat), in the case of the Preds a lot longer. The reason they have all appeared as a group is that they were entries for a club 20th Anniversary weekend over the weekend just gone.

Some were supposed to appear at previous club bi-annual shows but had to go back on the shelf due to deadlines.

The kit here was actually finally completed at about twenty past midnight on Thursday night ready for the event on the Friday (it was about 45% started on the Monday morning:) so I had to 'motor' some.

It will probably be a while until I crack on with new kits as I'm now suffering a touch of 'model fatigue', that said the Moebius Bride has just arrived......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
I was all set to tell you to make sure you're drinking enough water, since that helps my wife stave off migraines! :) But this is great! Lovely job - if I can use that word for this piece!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts